Sunday 10 March 2013

Next Stops on the Mental Pause Express!

Huge thanks to everyone who has participated in the tour so far. I had a chance to catch my breath yesterday but we're moving full steam ahead again today starting with Expat Bookshop. If you've missed any, check out the full schedule on a previous blog.

Here's where I'll be over the next few of day so feel free to pop by:

Expat Bookshop, March 11 - Guest post on switching genres

It's not all Gravy, March 13 - Guest Post on my 'change', the inspiration behind writing Mental Pause (she's already posted a teaser)

Morgen Bailey's Writing Blog, March 14 - Author Spotlight

There's more to come so stay tuned and let me know if you find any other gems on these book review blogs! I'm always looking for my next great read too :) If you've come across other book review sites that you'd like to recommend, or have one yourself and would like to review Mental Pause, I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment